Happy HaXmas! Every year, it seems that the holiday season hits earlier and earlier, with storefronts beckoning you inside with neon string lights before you’ve even thought to bother tucking your Halloween costume back into storage. Well, not to jump on the bandwagon—er, sleigh—but we are switching up our annual HaXmas tradition by kicking off early on Dec. 1, which means (drumroll, please) more gifts for you!
For the next month, Rapid7’s Twitter account will serve as your security advent calendar, full of stories, advice, inspiration, and a bit of fun. While we won’t be dishing out daily doses of chocolate, we will deliver a new tidbit every day throughout December. You won’t want to miss any of this holiday cheer, which will include content such as:
- HaXmas blog posts revealing the latest and greatest of our team’s cybersecurity adventures.
- Songs both old and new from our critically acclaimed “That’s What I Call HaXmas!” album.
- Tips for security pros looking to close out the year as securely as possible—without sacrificing time spent with friends and family.
- Predictions from the community on what the cybersecurity landscape will look like come 2020.
- Holiday-themed HaXmas trivia to test your seasonal security skills.
To keep up with this year’s HaXmas content, pour yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate and follow us on Twitter!