With the end of the year comes the annual "best of" awards season, and cybersec is no different. This year, Rapid7 has been nominated for 10 awards at the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards! It's up to you, the practitioners and folks in the trenches, to vote for your top choice in each category and choose a winner.
To help recognize our people and products, we could use your help in voting. Each category is listed below and ready for you to vote on. Simply log in (or register) on the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards website and then for each category, visit the links below and click the big green thumbs up near the top to vote:
Cybersecurity company: Rapid7: http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/rapid7-4/
Cybersecurity product or service:
- InsightIDR (Incident detection): http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/rapid7-insightidr/
- InsightIDR (SIEM): http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/rapid7-insightidr-2/
- Analytic Response (Managed security service): http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/rapid7-analytic-response/
- Nexpose (Vulnerability management): http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/rapid7-nexpose/
- AppSpider (Application security): http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/rapid7-appspider/
- IoT practice (IoT): http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/iot-security-testing-servi ces/
- Deral Heiland (cybersecurity professional of the year): http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/deral-heiland/
- Rapid7 Information Security Team: http://cybersecurity-excellence-awards.com/candidates/rapid7-information-securit y-team-2/
Thank you for your support!
Want to share with others? Don't forget to share on social using the buttons below.