As you no doubt have heard by now, we have some pretty excellent speakers lined up for Rapid7's UNITED Security Summit this November. But did you also know that, for the first time, we're putting together a track dedicated to Rapid7 research? I'm super excited about it; and even if you're looking forward to the Threat Exposure Management and Incident Detection and Response tracks, be sure to save some room in your schedule to see our Research track sessions. We have experts lined up to talk about topics including:
- Designing and building a massive open source security project (Hint, it rhymes with Schmetasploit)
- Rapid7's design philosophies that marry usability and security
- Practical methodologies for discovering and exploiting IoT vulnerabilities
- Sensibly and reasonably handling vulnerability disclosures, both as a giver and a receiver
- Considering the legal and political issues around vulnerability disclosure
- The unique security concerns that come with cloud-based, off-premises critical network resources
So, if you'd like to get a technical view into the smarts and technologies that go into making our products and services, you won't want to miss out on this track. We're finalizing the lineup now, so keep an eye on the UNITED Agenda for more details on all these. In the meantime, be sure to snag your spot at UNITED by registering here!