In order to learn more about the strategic initiatives, current tools used, and challenges security teams are facing today, we surveyed 271 security professionals hailing from organizations across the globe. We were able to get fantastic responses representing companies from all sizes and industries, including healthcare, finance, retail, and government.
On January 21st, we will be hosting a webcast with full analysis of the results. Register now and get the full report today. As a teaser, here are two key findings:
1. 90% of organizations are worried about compromised credentials, though 60% say they cannot catch these types of attacks today.
2. 62% of organizations are receiving more alerts than they can feasibly investigate.
For more, including:
- Major sources of pain in their Incident Response Program
- SIEMs: Who has one, and how are they using it?
- Cloud: Most popular services, organizational policy, and security visibility