Here at Logentries we’ve been hard at work over the last couple months developing great new features that make it easier than ever to get actionable insights from your system data. We’ve already blogged about all of these features in the past as we’ve released them, but in case you’ve missed them here’s a quick roundup on what we’ve released in the past couple months as well as one more new feature that we haven’t had the chance to blog about.
Alert Emails Now Link back to Logentries
We’ve heard from a lot of you that its quite painful to receive an alert and then have to jump to the Logentries site, login, and then find the relevant log file. Wouldn’t it be great if you could dive directly into the relevant log file right from the alert? Well now you can! Alert emails now contain a “Go to the Log” link that brings you right to your logs in the Logentries UI, saving you precious time responding to production issues.
New Feature Roundup
In case you’ve missed them, here’s some of the other features we’ve released in the last couple months. Click on the links to read more:
- Live Feed–See a real time stream of your log events for real time testing and debugging
- Per Log Retention Period–Perfect if you need to keep production logs for longer than development logs
- User Management–Working with a team? This feature’s for you! Now accounts can have multiple user names and separate login credentials
- Time Zones–Managing systems in multiple regions or have a distributed development team? Now easily switch between local time and UTC so you’re all on the same page.
- IP Address Resolving–Toggle on and off IP address resolving to get more details on where your requests are coming from!
Have feedback on these new features? Let us know in the comments below!