Thanks for the many CISOs and security engineers who attended our recent webcast, in which I presented some practical advice on how to leverage Metasploit to conduct regular security reviews that address current attack vectors. While Metasploit is often used for penetration testing projects, this presentation focuses on leveraging Metasploit for ongoing security assessments that can be achieved with a small security team to reduce the risk of a data breach.
What you'll learn in this webcast:
- Recent attack trends and how they matter to your business
- Automating penetration tests to prevent untargeted, automated attacks
- Quick & easy ways to verify vulnerabilities reported by your vulnerability assessment program so you can focus your limited resources where they have the most impact
- Conducting regular password audits that require minimal effort to set up and maintain
- Running social engineering campaigns to measure security awareness in an enterprise
Audience questions answered in this webcast