Are you looking to expand your security consulting practice? Many companies around the world have built a successful business by packaging vulnerability management and penetration testing into the following services:
- Security assessments
- Deployment services
- Security awareness
- PCI Compliance
- 11.2 Vulnerability Management
- 11.3 Penetration Testing
- Compliance and governance
- Managed security services
We've heard from a lot of the security consultants that they'd love to hear more about how to set up these services and how to do this with Rapid7 solutions, so we set up a webinar with Jack Daniel, our Manager, Professional services. In case you haven't met him yet, Jack is responsible for all aspects of the services delivery lifecycle. He has extensive experience as an information security professional including Security Engineering, Business Technology, Regulatory Compliance, Governance, Security Awareness Training, Security Community Advocate, and Project Management. Jack has managed a wide range of security engagements across many industries including: Financial, Healthcare, Higher Education, Insurance, Retail, Industrial, Utilities, & Government. Jack brings a unique blend of comprehensive experience to the team enabling a dynamic and all-inclusive approach to your business and technology needs.
In this talk for security consultants and practice managers, Jack talks about how he uses Rapid7 solutions in consulting practice to increase both his margins and the satisfaction of his clients. The live webinar will be held on June 7th, 2011 at 2pm EST.
You will learn:
- How to build a business based on security assessments, deployment services, security awareness, and PCI compliance
- How Jack uses Rapid7 solutions to his advantage in consulting engagements to increase efficiency and margins
- How NeXpose Consultant can reduce costs, add convenience, and accelerate reporting
- How Metasploit Pro reduces training, personnel and travel costs of a penetration test, demonstrate need, and overcome political obstacles in a client's organization